Skip navigation
The Australian National University

Dr Bianca Calabria

BPsych(Hons) PhD
Research Fellow
ANU College of Health and Medicine
T: +61 2 6125 7175

Areas of expertise

  • Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health 111701
  • Epidemiology 111706
  • Health And Community Services 111708

Research interests

  • Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
  • Intervention evaluation
  • Drug and alcohol research
  • Epidemiology


Dr Bianca Calabria has expertise in implementing and evaluating Indigenous-specific interventions to reduce the disproportionate burden of disease among Aboriginaland Torres Strait Islander Australians through collaborative partnerships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and health care services. She is also has experience conducting epidemiological research.

Dr Calabria is a Research Fellow at the National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health at the Australian National University and aconjoint Lecturer at the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre at the University of New South Wales. In 2012 she was listed on the UNSW Faculty of Medicine Deans List recognising the quality of her PhD research and her potential to become a career scientist.


Return to top

Updated:  27 May 2018 / Responsible Officer:  Director (Research Services Division) / Page Contact:  Researchers